Sunday 18 January 2015

Day 4 - I weigh 13 stone 5.6lbs so a total loss of 9lbs so far. I am really missing food. A LOT. I keep nearly eating things I am about to juice e.g a blueberry or a bit of peach and then remembering I can't! We had a powercut this morning and I couldn't juice until gone midday - that was tough. I felt weak and achey and awful. I perked up after some coconut water and then shortly after, some juice. Broth is keeping me going in-between juices and providing that salty, spicy fix. I tried on my ski trousers yesterday and they were still really tight which makes me feel I haven't lost any inches around my waist which is quie important to me so I am really disappointed in that :-( I am really tempted to give in right now and call it a day but I know I'll be really disappointed in myself, I've got to stick it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment