Sunday 18 January 2015

Day 3 was tough! I went shopping with Mum in Bath... there were all sorts of smells like fresh baked bread and pastries, hot dogs, pizza, burgers... oh my god it was painful!!! I didn't feel really hungry at any time but I felt really deprived and miserable and so desperately craved eating something! Mum had a tuna and cucumber sandwich at lunchtime which was fine, I sat there and had my juice and I don't like tuna cucumber sandwiches so I wasn't too jealous. Evening came and I made mum some filled pasta with tomato sauce and lots of cheese on top... I nearly succumbed to having one bit of pasta but decided even though that one bit wouldn't make much difference overall, it would make a difference to me mentally because so far I have totally stuck to this juice fast 100%, I haven't cheated one little bit except taking medicine for my cough and cold which I couldn't avoid. Ryan went out for a curry last night (day 3) and I was sooo jealous. I started thinking about all the fatty, sugary things that I wanted to eat and couldn't stop. i had some broth which took the edge off a little bit but yes, day 3 was very tough. My body ached and I got very tired in the afternoon but no other detox side effects... day 2 was worse on that front!

No comments:

Post a Comment