Friday 16 January 2015

Day 1 Day 1 of Joe Cross reboot diet. I am so unhealthy at the moment and I want to get better. I am sluggish, picking up colds and viruses every week, had pneumonia 3 weeks ago, I'm overweight, I struggle to keep on top of depression, my bowel movements are all over the place, I've started getting skin rashes on my face for the first time ever in my 33 years and generally I need to change and get healthier and lose the excess fat too. Day 1 its 11am and I am feeling motivated. I have a sore tummy this morning for some reason which is a shame but hopefully it will sort itself out. I am not missing food or thinking what I could have had for breakfast etc... I am looking forward to trying the next juice. My weight is is14 stone and 0.6lbs and I'll add some before pics to this site. Day 1 1pm I am starting to get hunger pangs but not too bad, no real cravings yet. Just had joes mean green for lunch, don't really like this one too much, maybe a 3.5/10 the kale is too strong. I think its the kale anyway! Coconut water was delicious earlier! :-) 5pm and I'm craving food but I'm not really hungry as such. I would love to tuck into Ryan's dinner but then what's the point?!!! I'm not going to get healthy if I cheat. Lots of food adverts on tv not doing me any favours! Finding the joes mean green a bit hard to stomach for the second time today but looking forward to the peach pie delight later on! Its 8pm and I've just had my peach pie delight smoothie.... Heaven in a glass! Wow! So nice and has made it all worth it... I'm feeling good and not even jealous of Ryan's delicious smelling supper... Well maybe a little bit! Bring on day 2... Feel a bit light headed and headachey but I've got a cold so its probably down to that! Stools quite runny, flatulence!

No comments:

Post a Comment